Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

Memorial day was fun.  We kept it pretty casual, and just hung out all day.  We went to a park for lunch and then the Highland Splash park (one of our favorite places ever).  I asked everyone to show me their "excited" face while we were on our way.  This is what I got:




The park was really fun.  It was the first time we'd been there (Olympic park in Lehi):









For some reason Micah kept wanting to help Hannah down the slide.  He is a sweet, protective big brother:

Rolling down the hill:
 Hannah couldn't quite make her body roll.  She couldn't get it to turn over.  It really frustrated her:

 

And the splash park.  Sorry there are SO MANY pictures, but we got a lot of cute ones!

"I'm the Queen of the World!"


I think Sam had more fun than anyone.  That grin was permanently on her face the entire time we were there:



Racing!






Micah and Noah actually went in the fountain.  Sam had gone before, but the boys were always too scared last summer.  It was fun to see them enjoy it:


I wish this picture was just a bit higher / closer.  Hannah had no idea what she was walking into.  When she walked out there, the fountains were off.  She got a BIG surprise! 

Love Hannah's expression here:







7 comments:

  1. You really did get some great shots...Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so big now and it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That splash park looks great!! I wish I was going to have a long summer trip to Utah this year so we could play with all of our friends!! Unfortunately its not meant to be this summer!! But hopefully we'll cross paths next year!! Congrats on the pre school graduation Micah and Noah... you're going to LOVE kindergarten!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, came on to see your new house - heard what a fabulous job you did. Your guys have ADORABLE children! Can't believe how big Hannah is - oh my!
    Okay on to the house :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty, came on to see your new house - heard what a fabulous job you did. Your guys have ADORABLE children! Can't believe how big Hannah is - oh my!
    Okay on to the house :) Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. dint EVER be sorry for too many pix. You could never have too many pix for those of us far away. I love getting to see all those faces that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH so cute! I love their "excited" pics :)

    ReplyDelete