Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas Nanna!

This was our gift to my Mom this year. The music and lyrics were written by an incredibly talented friend of mine. Once she'd written the song, she spent 3 hours with my kids recording it and then hours more editing it. Her talent is AMAZING. My kiddos can't really sing, but she has this method of getting things "just right." I added the pictures to the music for a slideshow. It is now my kids favorite song to listen to and I'm loving the memories. So is my Mom! If you are in So Cal & are interested in having one made let me know and I will put you in touch with my friend. Oh, and Samantha's last line is "I love you to the moon!"

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! Their little voices are perfect and Leigh is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! My kids watched the video like 5 times and now they are all singing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a precious gift!!

    ReplyDelete