Sunday, May 5, 2013

Before the Move...

Catching up on a few things I happened to get pictures of before the move.....

Noah decided he wanted a mustache one day.  He drew it on and then refused to let me take it off before we went out.  On our way to play with cousins, he asked "Do you think they will be able to tell it isn't real?"




We met cousins Kayla, Chole and Landon at the playground in the mall.  Barbara and I didn't get too much time to talk as both Landon and Hannah were a handful to keep track of!








Each day I try (I fail more than I succeed, but I do try) to have a bit of one on one time with each kid as well as a group "Mommy Time" where we all 5 do something fun together.  Sometimes, we go somewhere (library or Thanksgiving Point or a park when it is warm etc), but often we just do something fun at home.  This particular day, I'd forgotten to really plan much, so I just dragged two twin mattresses downstairs and let the kids jump while I "made music."

They LOVED it!  They all kept saying "This is the BEST MOMMY TIME EVER!"  haha!  I should remember more often how easy they really are to please:

Oh, and there are good reasons why Hannah is pant-less and Noah is shirt-less.  Hannah was potty training and Noah sucks on his shirts.  They get disgustingly wet and he wants them off.  I tell him that is fine, but he can't have a new shirt until the next day b/c I don't want the extra laundry.  The goal / purpose is to get him to stop sucking on them b/c he does NOT like being shirt-less.  (-:




Noah's Spiderman pose.  Shhhhh....no one is supposed to know that he is a super hero (or that Micah is an international super spy and Samantha and Hannah are real princesses)







It got real quite downstairs one day.......

Kids' favorite smoothies for breakfast....



No comments:

Post a Comment